La lettera in questione è stata da me inviata il mercoledì 12 deicembre 2007, tramite blog di Beppe Grillo, dal post "Nessuno tocchi Clementina" (il post in question tells the story of a judge named Clementine). I did not expect to have the answer, but the absence of any response is very unpleasant. Here follows my letter writing time directly from the blog of Cricket:
FAMOUS PRESIDENT,
I am a foreign national - a few of those who came in with no intention of Itlaia and swoon with the regular entry permit. I was planning to open a factory on his own, creating jobs and contributing to local development. I could not. Can imagine why? - My family home with all the goods we content fabbtica including equipment, was occupied by criminals, who they knocked down the door and barricaded themselves inside. From 2001 until now these criminals have not yet been arrested and I did not have my money back, even if I made the complaints and instances of reminder to the Chief Prosecutor of La Spezia Dr. Scirocco, I have also involved the Prefect of The Spezia - useless. It's not over here.
The Town Council of the City of Sixth Godano in 2003 he organized the kidnapping of my two minor children. I managed to free them, asking for help from the UN and European authorities - Italian courts fail to fulfill their duty! In 2003 I sued about six judges and the President of Tribubale for children of Genoa (Annamaria Faganello, Cinzia Miniotti, Marina Besio, Lucia Spada, Francesco Ciulla and others) for participation in the abduction of minors, abuse of office, omission of the official acts, child abduction, false ideological, defamation, libel and other offenses discernible - to date the Turin prosecutor has failed and the judges - delinqienti continue to occupy their posts and continue to commit crimes, abuse of citizens and children!
I sued the other participants in the preparation of the crime of kidnapping of my children: the complaints do not go forward, the defendants should not be entered on register of suspects, the crimes reported are not classified, not part of the investigation to date has not been heard no witnesses and there were no inspections requested by me! The courts shall cooperate in criminal conspiracy with impunity and cause them!
I made some processes, even in civil proceedings: the gidici spit on the law and the law! A judge - a liar who wrote the false and insults on the decrees should not be punished! How honest and law-abiding citizen, I can only sadly say that in Italy the majority of judges are dishonest and criminals who do not do their work according to regulations.
If you are interested, I can send my practice - so you can check the status of judges and used malavitosità of "justice" Italian.
The only few judges who have fulfilled their duty and worked in Italy, are subject to persecution ... The fact that the dossier against the Minister of Justice Mastella was forcibly closed states that the Minister is guilty of the offenses on which it was investigated, an honest minister is not afraid of being investigated - the honest people out clean from the investigation to be tried for libel and slander!
It 'obvious that it is time to address the question of omissions and offenses of the Italian courts, ensuring that people in the defense against criminals and the courts, fair and just punishment of the unjust judge. The storage of investigations and prescription of processes must be banned, primarily in cases of crimes of judges and politicians.
publishing this letter of mine on one of my blog called THE TRIUMPH OF THE CRIME ' ( http://olga-babenko.blogspot.com ) and look beyond your public response in the department "feedback", keen to have your support and help in getting the Giusitzia. In partial form my story can be viewed Blog: JOURNAL OF PUBLIC NOTICE OF FAKE VIRUS ON-LINE (created by me due to inactivity of the courts to provide against the newspaper that defames me - http://falsovirus.blogspot.com ). On the blog TRAFFIC OF THE CHILDREN IN ITALY is my report on child trafficking in Italy to exist because of the crimes of judges of lower courts ( http://trafficofthechildreninit.splinder.com )
Babenko Olga
0 comments:
Post a Comment