Gianni Lannes is a charlatan? Then out of the test! The anonymity of who's shooting at me but to denigrate flat out makes it even more credible the results of my journalistic work documented. I do not have bosses or godfathers or sponsors: I am a free man.
proceed in order.
1) Discrediting Vendola and replace it? Madness. One of the many attempts to commodify my job was to create a page on facebook, entitling without my consent "Gianni Lannes governor of Puglia." As soon as I learned I have publicly denied and warned the holders of facebook. Besides, did not run in any election ever and I've never played in a party or a union. For my part or Italy Terra Nostra has never taken off any smear campaign against the guru Terlizzi. Investigations on health and ill repute "St. Raphael the Mediterranean" - a private affair with public money (see special appeal to the President of the Republic) Nichi have just exposed, the Regional Councillor Pelillo, Don Verzé and all associates of Berlusconi in disguise. So much so that on 8 September 2010, after a series of investigations published in the journal Terra Nostra Italy, the lawyer Paolo Ciaccia - social studies Pelillo councilor to the budget - was forced to resign as president of the foundation " St. Raphael the Mediterranean. " So much so that the foundation stone laid in early November 2010
2) is skipped completely. So much so that the mayor of Taranto (Stefano Ippazio, a pediatrician by profession) I have interviewed the governor has denied publicly Vendola (see video interview published by ITN) ... etc. etc. etc. ...
3) In my lectures I have never received a financial reward. Just ask the organizers carefully at all spontaneous scattered in Italy and abroad (the last one I held in Grottaglie conference, organized by the Committee shall monitor the landfill (the prof. Ssa Etta Ragusa, known and respected Italian pacifist can provide useful indications for this purpose). As for the ITN meager income (in a year and a half less than the salary of a worker) paid by readers in the sunshine on a paper "pay items" (owned by Mrs Isabella Antonacci) were used to pay operating expenses of the head. Per il mio lavoro di ricerca sul campo ho investito circa 20 mila euro solo nell’anno 2010 e sovente denaro ad associazioni che lottano realmente per il bene comune.
4) Le mie inchieste giornalistiche accurate e rigorose negli ultimi 25 anni sono state pubblicate – solo per restare in Italia e citarne alcune ma non tutte tralasciando la televisione (RAI e LA 7) e la radio - dalle seguenti testate: L’ESPRESSO, PANORAMA, FAMIGLIA CRISTIANA, AVVENIMENTI, DIARIO, LEFT, MEDICINA DEMOCRATICA, AIRONE, LA REPUBBLICA, LA STAMPA, L’UNITA’, IL MANIFESTO, LIBERAZIONE, L’INDIPENDENTE, LA GAZZETTA DEL MEZZOGIORNO, NARCOMAFIE, IO DONNA, D LA REPUBBLICA DELLE DONNE. Nel 2010 il mio NATO book: hit and sunk resulted in the reopening of a judicial murder coverup. For this year, is due out the following books: SVENDOLA PUGLIA; belpaese; BOMB LOVE, SECRET ... ITALY TA.
Despite three attacks and death threats were also extended to my family, I survive protected view from December 22, 2009 by the State Police (my house is guarded by the police instead.) Also in 2010 I received an international award named in memory of social engagement and Rosario Livatino Antonino Saetta (two judges murdered by the Mafia).
latest news: the governor Nicola Vendola in a recent parliamentary hearing at la Comissione errori sanitari (presieduta da Leoluca Orlando) ha chiesto di secretare il suo intervento. Perché? Semplice: ha chiesto al governo Berlusconi (padrone del san Raffaele del monte tabor) -Silvio tessera p2 numero 1816 è stato insignito dello stesso premio elargito a Vendola, ovvero il “cedro d’oro” – di sanare la voragine di debito sanitario della regione Puglia, accollandosi i rifiuti della Campania.
In Parlamento giacciono dall’8 luglio 2009 (primo firmatario Orlando) una dozzina di interrogazioni sul mio caso indirizzate al governo Berlusconi. A tutt’oggi non hanno avuto alcuna risposta!
Se non basta attentare alla vita per tentare di mettermi a tacere, allora we resort to mud. At the next opportunity will they think I eat children. Yet, unmasked as liars Vendola or just Berlusconi surviving parasites behind us all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment